Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV Trailer - Solar Charge, 5 Alarm Modes, Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode
Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV Trailer - Solar Charge, 5 Alarm Modes, Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode, Tire Position Exchange, with 6 External Tmps Sensor (0-87 psi) and A Repeater
- 🚐Auto Solar Charge🚐 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue is Automatic solar charging, using higher quality and more durable solar lithium battery panels, which can extend the use time and help focus driving. Drivers don't have to worry about the continuity of product work often. (Cigarette Lighter / Micro USB charging can also be used when there is no sunlight)
- 🚐Five Types Of Alarms and User-set Alarm Values🚐 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue equipped with five-alarm modes (high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, rapid air leakage, sensor low battery alarm), promptly reporting the abnormal tire condition to the driver to help safe driving. Drivers can set the maximum and minimum alarm values for tire pressure and temperature according to their own needs. (The tire pressure range that can be set is 12-87 PSI)
- 🚐Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode🚐 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue's auto-adjustable backlight can clearly display the data in low light or strong light environment. Real-time monitoring and real-time display of data is the best helper for driving. It will enter the sleep energy-saving mode after the vehicle stops running for 10 minutes, and will automatically wake up when the car is turned on. Prolong product life while saving energy.
- 🚐Advanced Sensor ＆ repeater🚐 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue equipped with 6 advanced external sensors, which are low power consumption and have a long working life (2 years maximum). Small size, light-weight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure (error range ≈3psi), and easy installation. It also can withstand harsh environments. The repeater could extend the sensing range beyond 45 feet.
- 🚐Customer Service Alway Here for You🚐 After the first installation, please turn on the monitor first then install the sensor, and all data will be displayed after driving for 5-10 minutes. The sensor needs motion activation. If you encounter any other problems, please do not hesitate to contact us! How To Contact Us: Our Contact Information Is On The Last Page Of The User Manual.
Details: b>Features: 6 alarm modes: fast leak alarm, slow leak alarm, high pressure alarm, high temperature alarm, sensor fault alarm and sensor battery low power alarm, keeping your driving safe. Solar Power & USB CHARGING: 2 charging ways which ensure the tire pressure monitoring system will work continuously, and do not occupy the car cigarette lighter socket. Pressure unit is BAR/PSI, and temperature unit is ℃/℉. Monitor Specification: Default Pressure Unit: PSI Default Temperature Unit: ℃ Default High Pressure Alert: 44PSI(3. 0Bar) Default Low Pressure Alert: 29PSI(2. 0Bar) Default Temperature Alert: 70℃ Working temperature: -20℃ to +80℃ Storage temperature: -30℃ to +85℃ Output Voltage/current: Dc 5V/1A Frequency: 433. 92MHz Sensor Specification: Working temperature: -40℃ to +80℃ Storage temperature: -40℃ to +85℃ Pressure range: 0 to 6bar(0 to 87psi) Transmission Power: 2 Years Package Includes: 1 x Tymate tire pressure tester 6 x Sensors 6 x Anti-lost nuts 1 x Portable tool 1x USB cable 1 x User Manual