Sump Pump 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump, Black
- 1/4 HP Utility pump moves up to 1,800 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10' cord length
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8 inch solids
- Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
*** You can order with confidence from Pineapple Cottages! We back all our items with a 30 day money back guarantee. What is more important is we are here for you. Our commitment is that you will be happy with your purchase and experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will do our best to make you happy. All our products are in stock and ship quickly from several warehouses all located in the United States. Questions or concerns? Contact us anytime. Thank you for shopping with us! ***
Details: Product Description Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty. Will pump up tp 25 ft. of vertical height.