Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Blue
- JOIN THE FAMILY - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12– 20 in. inseam (no tools required).
- FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport push bike makes it easy for your boy or girl to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your child’s little mitts can easily take control. This bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck!
- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A RIDING TOY - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about, experiencing amazing freedom.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child’s bike they won’t outgrow in a few months.
*** You can order with confidence from Pineapple Cottages! We back all our items with a 30 day money back guarantee. What is more important is we are here for you. Our commitment is that you will be happy with your purchase and experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will do our best to make you happy. All our products are in stock and ship quickly from several warehouses all located in the United States. Questions or concerns? Contact us anytime. Thank you for shopping with us! ***
Details: Encourage your child to ride with a Strider Bike. When learning to ride, a child must be allowed to experience the feel of leaning and how steering affects the balance of the bike. When a child learns to ride without leaning, such as on a tricycle or bike with training wheels, they aren't really learning to ride at all. With the help of a balance bike, the child can learn how to balance and ride a bike in the most simplest way.