License Plate Frame Backup Camera Night Vision Car Rear View Camera with 8 Bright LEDs 170° Viewing Angle Waterproof
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that us a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
- UPGRADE VERSION VEHICLE CAMERA: Hi-definition color pictures, sensitive real time and continuous, with the help of wired universal car reversing camera, you won’t be disturbed when you reverse your car even in adverse environment
- NIGHT VISION BETTER THAN IR LIGHTS: With 8 white LEDs, night vision reversing camera provides you realistic and comfortable images for night time or dark space backing up than other infrared camera
Details: Specifications - Sensing area: NTSC 4.08 x 3.10mm - Effective Pixels: NTSC 795*596 pixels - Horizontal Resolutions: 480 TV lines - Minimum Illumination: 0lux with IR on - Video output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm - Power Consumption: 60mA - Power Supply: DC12V Purchase Notes: 1. Our Atokit license plate frame backup camera is perfect for rear view. The Monitor/LCD/Screen/Display/Radio is NOT included. 2. Easy to intall by reading the user manual, and this is a wireing car backup camera instead of the wireless. 3. This camera only supports NTSC video system, so please make sure your monitor supports NTSC video system before you buy it. Package Contain: 1 X License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Camera 1 X 3.5ft Power Cable 1 X 20ft RCA Video Cable 1 X User Manual Installation Notes: *During installation, please connect the power cable of the backup camera to the harness wires that connect to the backup light on the tail light assembly. *The RED wire end is positive, while the BLACK one is negative. And connect the RCA output end to the car monitor. *The camera switch is controlled by the reverse gear shift. *ONLY the generic suitable tool can be helpful for you to release the set screw on the camera and adjust the camera up and down for desired view angle. *When connecting this car backup camera to a FACTORY RADIO, a suited Harness & Programmer（not included because different RADIO need a different Harness & Programmer) will help you complete installation more efficiently. *You can apply electrical tape for the joint of the red power wires and RCA wires, and use zip ties to fasten the wire on your vehicle.