RV 50 Amp 125/250 Volt RV Power Outlet Box, Enclosed Lockable Weatherproof NEMA 14-50R Outdoor Electrical Receptacle Panel
- 50A rv receptacle, NEMA 14-50R outlet 125V with type 3R enclosure rainproof which compatible with the normal 50A NEMA 14-50P rv cord.
- Enough Space: There is plenty of room for heavy gauge wire and it's easy to getting the wires in the proper spot. The door can be closed while plugging in the 30A RV cord even with a large handle. And front lid will stay up while working on the box.
- WEATHERPROOF&ANTI-THEFT: Our 50A power outlet is constructed of heavy gauge iron for durability and protecting the power outlet from element. Doors can be locked to prevent power theft and anyone disconnecting the service. Now you can power your RV, motorhome, electric car, Tesla, generator, welder ect. in a safe and reliable way.
- EASY TO WIRE&INSTALL: There are multiple sides for wiring. You can go through the top existing hole for wiring and just unscrew easily. If you choose to knock it out, you may need to spend some time with tools such as knockout punch set or hole saw.
- WHAT YOU GET: 50 Amp rv electrical outlet box
*** You can order with confidence from Pineapple Cottages! We back all our items with a 30 day money back guarantee. What is more important is we are here for you. Our commitment is that you will be happy with your purchase and experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will do our best to make you happy. All our products are in stock and ship quickly from several warehouses all located in the United States. Questions or concerns? Contact us anytime. Thank you for shopping with us! ***
Details: Plug your RV in to a 50 amp circuit at home We are dedicated in offering solution to power your RV in a safe and easy way. Our rv outlet box keep the RV charged and able to work in the RV with the air conditioner and testing all the equipment before long trip. Specification • Material: Iron,type 3R rainproof enclosure • Dimensions：4.8*5.7*6.1 inches • Current Rating：50 Amps • Voltage Rating: 125 Volt/250 Volt • Socket type: Nema 14-50R receptacle • Certification: ETL listed Outside & Inside Installation • Our rv outlet power box allows you to put power where you need it. Well engineered receptacle with swing cover is weather protection from rain, snow, UV, dust which certified for outdoor and indoor mounting. • We suggest that you must select an appropriate position where your RV park for the most time and your main breaker panel near by before installation. Easy to Assemble and Disassemble • Comes pre-assembled for immediate installation right out of the box • Use a cross screwdriver to easily open the top and socket panel for wiring Lockable for Protection Locks for protection of circut and cable from tampering. Avoid electric shock to ensure the safety of children